This year's flu virus legend is called "Australian flu." Australia has had the worst flu epidemic in 10 years.
The recent outbreak of a wide-ranging flu epidemic in the United States and Europe has caused more than 100 deaths.
The number of people under the age of 65 who died of flu in California has reached 42;
Eight hundred people in the UK have died of the flu.
Seeing this, some people will think, is the flu really so serious? Why can the flu kill many people?
Influenza (referred to as influenza) is an acute respiratory infection caused by influenza virus, and it is also a disease that is highly contagious and spreads rapidly. It is mainly transmitted by droplets in the air, contact between people or contact with contaminated objects. Therefore, the population with flu is very high, and the autumn and winter season is its high incidence.
How to deal with the flu, the Dongpin nursing physio bed nurse reminds you:
1. Vaccination is the most effective measure to prevent influenza. It is recommended to get a flu shot every year.
2. For personal prevention, one must pay attention to hygiene, wash hands frequently, do not touch the eyes, nose and mouth with your hands;
3. Always open windows to ventilate and keep air flowing;
4. Avoid public places where people are crowded or have poor air circulation during the flu season. If necessary, wear a mask when going out;
5. To enhance physical fitness, maintain a balanced diet, regular work and rest, and appropriately increase exercise, the body's immunity is good and naturally less sick;
6. If you find discomfort, remember to see a doctor as soon as possible.