Acupuncture treatment of migraine
Traditional Chinese medicine treatment of migraine has long been famous. For example, the WUXING Acupuncture is a special acupuncture method.
There are massage, foot massage, hot water soaking hands, massage, using the middle finger of both hands to press the temples and knead circularly, first smoothly knead and then knead seven to eight times and so on.
In addition to acupuncture, Chinese medicine and diet therapy can also be used for treatment.
1. Chinese medicines such as Danshen, Angelica, White Peony, Chuanxiong, Rehmannia, etc., different types of migraine have different formulas.
2. Diet Therapy often eat foods rich in magnesium, such as walnuts, peanuts, soybeans, kelp, oranges, almonds, grains and various green leafy vegetables. These magnesium-containing foods can alleviate migraine symptoms.
3. Ancient treatment of migraine
The famous prescription "San Pian Tang" preparation. It is composed of Chuanxiong, Bupleurum, Angelica dahurica, Cyperus rotundus, White Peony, Yu Liren, White Mustard Seeds, and Licorice.
1. Drink water: dehydration is the biggest cause of headaches
2. Drink coffee appropriately: Caffeine can hinder headaches
3. Fish oil: soften blood vessels and unblock blood flow
4. Peppermint: refreshing and anti-pain
5. Ginger: Ginger has good anti-inflammatory and antiemetic effects
6. Supplement of magnesium tablets: Data shows that supplementing appropriate magnesium tablets every day reduces the incidence of migraine by 41.6%
7. Vitamin B2 supplementation: The European Journal of Neurology mentioned that taking 400 mg of vitamin B a day will significantly reduce the incidence of migraine after one month. Vitamins that nourish the nervous system belong to the B family.
Through the above introduction, I hope everyone has a basic understanding of migraine attacks and prevention and treatment.